Sunday 14 February 2010

Don't Worry, You're Just As Sane As I Am...

Again too hot to do anything and today I worked. I have a lovely new bed spread, quilt and sheet set which I have been meaning to photograph but its much too hot to make my bed properly to photograph it. One day soon I will and it can be marvelled at. I adore it. Red, yellow, blue and cream with stripes, checks, and vintage childrens fabric patches and hand screen bits.

I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I am not entirely sure what I am going to do once the last movie is out. What will I have left to anticipate. But that is a problem that is some months off.

For now I thought I'd share with you a photo shoot of the lovely Evanna Lynch. She is a very...ethereal creature isn't she.


This is by far my favourite. I love the mix of blue prints and those shoes are beautiful.
The blue with her platinum hair is especially lovely.





Photos courtesy of Evannafan.org



On another note
I am really must have these shoes. Unless of course I try them on and they look horrid on me. I suspect this is the kind of shoe that looks best on a lovely slender leg.

I stumbled across them in Zu Shoes in Melbourne but they didn't have my size in the store. I have a tendency to slip out the back of shoes so unfortunately I can't just buy shoes without trying them on. There are a few Zu stores in Sydney though and I will be there a couple of times in the next month. Heres hoping I get lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment