Thursday 22 April 2010

Orpheus melted the heart of Persephone, but I never had yours.

Just a quick update as I am on my way back out the door.

This is my new amazing, wonderful and simply perfect black dress. One like I have been searching for for nearly 4 years. You wouldn't think something as simple as this would be hard to find, but it was. I very nearly made it myself instead of forking over the money but then decided to just buy it as I may never see one like it again.

As to the stocking, I am in love with them. I've had them for almost a year, but this is the first time I've worn them. I lost them for 6 months in my room see.

And my gorgeous new Zu boots. I admit I was going to uni so I didn't actually wear these out. That would be a bit impractical, as I go to uni in a swamp/bush.


Enjoy x

2 comments:

  1. I agree For me I find it hard just to find a nice simple white plain top!
    Love the outfit, especially the stockings hehe so cool :D
    btw just followed your blog
    outofdaterookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete