Saturday 25 December 2010

Doe, a Deer

A female deer. Rae a drop of falling sun.
Me a name I call myself.

I hope you have all had a very Merry Christmas indeed! I myself am quite full and sleepy. I think of all the presents I recieved this Christmas these are among my favourite. My family is fortunately well acquainted with Etsy, a fact which really works in my favour. It is one of my favourite sites and I have been known to spend hours trawling it. These caught my eye a few months ago. I am thoroughly in love with almost all things related to animals and most of my artworks involve animals with people things or people with animal things. So indeed these clips were very appropriate.

If you wish to purchase some of your very own the Woodland Belle shop can be found here. 





x

No comments:

Post a Comment