Thursday 11 March 2010

Highlander

In other news I also have a new vintage skirt. I wore it to uni today because I am so in love with it. It probably looked completely frumpy with my chunky boots that I borrowed off my mother. Unfortunately the university is retarded and we are required to wear fully enclosed shoes into a computer lab for digital photography. Heaven forbid a pen should fall on our foot. A computer certainly never would because those things are chained in tight, and the mouse barely reaches around the computer, let alone to the floor. Oh well.

I imagine it might look a bit less frumpy with my new sky high stiletto ankle boots which I did end up getting from Zu Shoes. See my previous post about Evanna Lynch.

I am not sure whether or not to take up this skirt. Leaving it so long is a teeny bit 'grandma' but that might be what I like about it. And to take it up would take away from the lovely vintage aspect and leave me with 'Catholic school girl.' Which I used to be, so I have no desire to revisit that in my every day wear now that I am 3 years out of school.

I don't know.

Oh and this is Pocco. He likes photos and cameras and people being outside.

2 comments:

  1. haha my puppy does the same thing! I tend to take photos indoors now haha
    Where do you attend uni?

    -Emma
    spindizzyfall

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha crazy! I was just reading your blog.

    I have 2 dogs, but Pocco is especially enthusiastic. Usually I go to the park but today I am lazy

    in Newcastle =]

    ReplyDelete