Monday 29 March 2010

Walking in Marilyn Monroe

I was feeling colourful today and so reached for the most colourful item in my hoard of clothes. These tights were my mothers but I have now adopted them, same with the belt and another that says 'ROCK' that I have lost in my room somewhere. What art student doesn't want a pair of Andy Warhol print tights with Marilyn Monroe and James Dean in bright glory on your legs?

This is another one of those times that I find myself wishing I had a plain black dress or skirt to pair with these tights. This is the only black skirt I own and its a bit short for my tastes and isn't a true black. However, one must wear black or white with these to let the effect speak more, so I had to go with what I had.

4 comments:

  1. wow your hair is long! I can't believe i havn't noticed it till now.

    Yeah, turns out i'm allergic to a lot of things (since i found why i was sick all the time from my doctor last year) like apples, coffee, any dairy [cheese =( ], some other random fruits and veggies and i can't have too much bread or pasta (one of my favourite things to eat). I'm learning to live with it. Atleast i can have tea =)

    -em spindizzyfall

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the most beautiful hair!!
    LOVE your tights :D
    love your blog too
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah you're hair is so amazing, i'm so jealous :)
    and those tights are gorgeous, what a great find! happy easter, thank you for following, great blog you have, i'm following you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete