Saturday 20 March 2010

Red, Red, Red

It's been over a year, but I've finally made the move and decided to make my hair more red again. The actual reason was so that I could go as Ginny Weasley to a 90's themes 21st party but I already had the dye. Its just a semi, a natural one that smells so much better than actual dye and is a lot easier to handle. It takes 3 packets to do my hair, so it's quite an expensive venture, so obviously I don't do it very often.

This is perhaps not the best picture, it looks kind of brown here, but it was a really bright day so we had to try and strike a compromise that showed my hair but didn't wash me out into a white blur. I really want a decent camera.
Oh well, I am going overseas in December and I plan to break the bank for one then. I haven't decided what type I will get yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment