Monday 22 November 2010

My children will live just to grow old

but if I sit here and weep I'll be blown over by the slightest of breeze.
Rambling Man, Laura Marling


I am visiting the lovely city of Melbourne again. I have been here for only half of my time and I am already down to my last $25. But I have a weekly transport ticket and many snacks from home that I can take with me. I think random public transport and home snacks are the way to go. I also have my shiny new Canon 500D to explore with.


Can anyone recommend some nice places to sit and read or take photographs? I have a few places but I'm wondering if I can find a few more. Melbourne is a vast place afterall.

I had my first proper sleep in in about 3 months today. It was simply fantastic. It's hard to sleep in with a 3 year old brother running around the house in the early hours of the morning when your house has paper thin walls. I am not sure what to do with the rest of my day though.



Here is a new dress I bought a couple of days ago. I am completely in love with it.


 



x

No comments:

Post a Comment