Tuesday 2 November 2010

I applaud the facade of every broken heart...

I've been so busy with uni lately that all I really have time to do is throw on some clothes and run out the door. Printmaking is absorbing all of my time and I've been sleeping at friends places a lot too and forgetting to take my camera. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will have my SLR though. And as this is the last week of uni I should certainly have more time, though perhaps not more outfits. I am horribly broke and trying to save for shopping in Melbourne in 2 weeks.

I might also have some crafty things to upload soon as I have been a busy girl. Once holidays roll around I am looking forward to cleaning up my shed and unpacking the boxes I still have left from packing. Then I shall have my art shed ready for use. Well, ready for use for a couple of weeks before mid summer hits and it turns into an oven =P

Here's what I wore to uni the other day and managed to photograph in a rare moment of earliness. There's really only two options for places to take photos at my new house haha. I am sure you will get bored with the scenery soon enough...

I have an odd attraction to blurry and out of focus images...

No comments:

Post a Comment