Sunday 13 June 2010

Ice Queenery

I went to a 21st last night. As it the birthday falls on what is here the Queen's Birthday long weekend the theme was royalty. I can't remember if I have mentioned it previously, its likely I have, I am having a Harry Potter themed party this year. My Luna wig arrived a couple of days ago so I decided to utilise it and get my moneys worth and go as the Ice Queen. I am so never dying my hair blonde, not that it was an ambition of mine. I look a bit like a Disney princess but it was lots of fun. I should have liked to have more time to work on the costume. The dress is hire and the crown is from the supermarket, usually I like to make my own.

There was a Marie Antoinette, Scott Prince, Larry King, Sir Lancelot, Lady Guinevere, King of the Jungle, Dancing Queens, Queen Bee, an Indian Chief, King Tut, Cleopatra and I think that's all I can recall.

I wish I was a more social person. I am not very good at parties or groups of people.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment