Tuesday 22 June 2010

I'll show you in spring, it's a treacherous thing, we miss you hissed the love cats.

Here are the long talked about photos I took for my photography assignment! I get distracted easily, I forgot about them. Some of them I really like. In fact one I really LOVE and I plan to frame it. The others are so so and I don't like them so much. I didn't want to be professional about it...not that I probably could have been if I wanted to! Haha, but I actually wanted an amateur blog style type of photograph. Everyday photos kind of thing if you get what I mean?

To present them I had them printed in a range of 3 different sizes and they are to be laid out randomly all mixed up. Theres 22 in total but I don't think I will post them allll. Some are really cluttered others are really simple. Together it's a cluttered mess...but it sort of works. Which kind of describes my house =]

Do you feel like a stalker looking into other people's homes? Isn't it fun! Really though, I love photos of peoples homes. It is fascinating to see how people create their own spaces, it is part of what I find fascinating about blogs. People are all so different and have such varied tastes. Like they say, it would be boring if we were all the same.

back room

kitchen

my room

back room. the bear in pink is Mist. I have had her since I was born =]

I made the clay owls. Can you spot the cat? The middle three have a verse each from
The Owl and the Pussycat.

This last one is by far my favourite =]

x

No comments:

Post a Comment